The idea which I liked the most is the music experience. This was also the preferred choice of the other students, because it was something new and none of them had experienced it yet. There are a few concerns/questions which have to be worked out:
- How can someone listen to music/video on a phone during a live performance?
- Will other people be disturbed when someone is watching a video?
- Is there a break in order to view the additional information? Too much information at once.
- Is it better to take multiple rooms where music is being played and people have a certain amount of time until moving to the next space
- It might feel weird to sit in a room have a performance and then only look at your phone